first stop...london.

10:57:00 PM


After spending 24+ hours on a plane, we landed in London and jumped on the Piccadilly line. Although I've been to London before, this time it felt that much more enticing, probably because it was summer , I wasn't with my family and had many great adventures ahead. I absolutely adore the English capital, I can't pinpoint exactly why but it has such an incredible vibe with everything that goes on there.

After all your run-of-the-mill tourist sightseeing with Jess, some highlights of my 2 weeks in London included: sampling the food stalls in Covent Garden, battling the crowds at Borough Market, browsing the jam packed designer vintage stores in Portabello, admiring the displays at the London Fashion Museum, riding Boris Bikes through Hyde Park, shopping at Topshop, purchasing my very own Burberry Trenchcoat at the Bond St flagship store, and of course going Harry Potter mad (you'll see why in my next post) x


You Might Also Like

0 comments