OOTD: sports twist.

10:42:00 AM







Vest Topshop/ Jeggings New Look (old) / Shirt Glassons + DIY/ Shoes Ebay/ Glasses Alexander Wang/ Rings Marc by Marc Jacobs, Etsy/ Lips Beguiled by Topshop.

Witness the first time I have worn blue jeans in 2 years! I found these blue acid wash jeggings when I was sorting out my wardrobe a few months ago but it wasn't until today I decided to resurrect them. I must say they are really comfortable and although they are jeggings, they look and feel more like jeans. I'm quite enjoying the change from my usual black so paired them with a royal blue shirt, white pleather vest and wedge trainers for a slightly urban sports look x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. amazing outfit. I really love the vest. the blouse looks amazing, love the studs on the collar.
    the shoes are fantsastic *__*
    hvae a nice day ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following and your comment x

      Delete